What is a cookie?
- get statistics on the volume of traffic and consultation of the parts making up our website (consulted sections and content, browsing history) so that we can make our services more relevant and ergonomic;
- adapt the presentation of our website to the display settings (language, screen resolution, operating system, etc.) of your device while you consult our website, and according to your device’s viewing and playback equipment and software;
- store the information you filled in on a form on our website;
Which cookies do we use?
- Analytics cookies: We use these cookies to establish the use and performance of our website, statistics, the volume of traffic and utilisation of the parts making up our website (content consulted, browser history) so that we can improve the relevance and ergonomics of our services (most consulted pages and sections, most-read articles, etc.). We also use these cookies to count the number of visitors per page, as well as the total number of adverts we display. These cookies come from Google Analytics.
- Sharing cookies (connection with social networks): our website contains links to Facebook, Twitter and other similar social networks that allow you to share content from our website with other people. Whenever you use these share buttons a third-party cookie is installed. If you are connected to the social network while browsing our website, you can use the share buttons to link the consulted content to your user account.
Third party cookies
Over their period of validity, this type of cookie sent by third parties allows third parties to draw up statistics by counting the number of content displays on our websites, identify which content was displayed and the number of users clicking on specific content.
Name of cookie
For more information:
Targeting/Adverstising DoubleClick – For more information : www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
Related to the Google application – For more information:
How to refuse/delete cookies
Essentially, users can decide whether or not cookies can be stored on their device, and they can choose to change their settings at any time, free of charge.
Below are instructions on how to accept/refuse or delete the cookies on our website:
Each browser has different settings. You can find them under the Help menu of your chosen browser, and they will give instructions on how to change your cookie preferences.
Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
In terms of the cookies used to measure our website traffic, please click on the following link for more information on analytics cookies and on how to deactivate them: